Monday, February 21, 2011

What I have been up to lately...

So, another week has gone by and I haven't been as productive as I'd like since I have been down with a cold. I'm feeling a lot better now. I was well enough to create some new items I will be adding to my etsy shop soon. Here is what I have been doing since the last week. First of all, here is a couple of new cards:

These cards are for all types of occasions. 



 This is the inside of the card above:





 This card can be turned two different ways. It can be turned like the card above or the card below.





In addition to cards, I've been making gift card and money holders. Here are a few examples I made so far. First is the gift card holders.

This is the front view:


This is the inside view:


 This is the front view:


This is also the front view with the top opened:


This is the inside view:


This is the back view.


This is a money holder card. This is the front view.


This is the inside view of the money holder card. The cash is for display only and does not come with the card.


This is the back view:


This is another money holder card. This is the front view.


This is the inside view of the money holder card. The cash is for display only and does not come with the card.


I made a few more cards today too but I'll wait until the end of the week to post them along with other projects I complete during the entire week. So, this is it for today. I hope to be back here in the end of the week to show you guys more projects that I have completed and I hope to add these new creations to my etsy shop by the end of this week. I hope you guys have a wonderful week. I might be doing another digital freebie download at the end of this week too. So, come back and visit me this weekend. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment