Saturday, March 26, 2011

What Have I Been Up To Lately?

Hi everyone. As you have noticed, it's been awhile since I last made a post. So many things happened to me during the last month. I've been so.... busy. Let me get going and tell you what I have been up to. Well, let me start out by sharing with you some sad news.  In the month of March, I had to attend two funerals. We lost a very young nephew in a automobile accident. Then we lost our uncle. It has been a tough year for us. Especially losing our love ones so suddenly. We also lost my mother in law recently in November of 2010. Our family hasn't really recovered. Especially my father in law. It's been tough but we somehow found the courage and strength to move on. I guess one can never really recover from losing someone so close to their heart. They just find the courage to hold on life despite the loneliness and emptiness after losing some they love. I guess you just have to tell yourself to toughen it out and move on.

At least that's what I told myself when losing my beloved father two years ago. The hurt never heals and you never go on a day without thinking about them or cherishing those memories of them. But, you just tell yourself, it was meant to be. And someday, you will meet again when the time is right and their time has just come. Your time will come someday too. I miss my dad so much. I dream about him. I wish I can call him up and invite him to dinner. I wish I can call him up and tell him I love him. I wish I can hold him again and give him the biggest hug. I wish so many things. But, I know I have to be strong because he is in a better place. In time, I will see him again. There is a cycle in everything we do, including life. Life is a cycle. We are all born and then we die. I've learn not to fear death but to understand its cycle. I used to ask myself, why? Why do our love ones have to die? But, now I understand that some things can not be explain but they happen for a reason. There's nothing I could do to change that or control it. Life gives and life takes. You never know what tomorrow will bring. That's why I believe that you should live your life with no regrets. Make life worth living in the time you have left. When you are gone, you take nothing with you but you leave those you loved touched forever.

So, despite being torn and broken, here we are standing today. I guess we have so much to still be thankful for. We have our family and friends who are here for us. And we have responsibility to take care of, bills and children who need guidance and love.

So, I guess that's more of the reason why I have been away for so long. I've been healing and coping with death. I've been pondering and analyzing my life and my plans for life and family. In the end, I realized there was nothing to ponder about. My life is how it is. And I love my life. I love my family. I love my friends. I have so much to be grateful for. It's just another bump on this rocky road called, life. I do apologize that I haven't been doing any freebies or posting any new cards. I haven't been to my shop either. I wanted to add new cards but I've been so down and busy. But, now that I have my spirit back,  feel alive again.

Bring so alive and alert, I have not been doing nothing, I can tell you that for sure. In fact, I have been even more busy than ever. I guess you can call me super mom or super crazy or whatever you want. Despite working full time and being a mommy of three boys, and never ending chores, on top of that running a part time business, I still manage to make time for another adventure.

I'll tell you more about that in my next post. See you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment