Sunday, April 3, 2011

More Fun Projects and Inspiration

Okay, now that we got the good news going. Here are some more inspirations and ideas using all Stampin' Up! products. I'm not going to list supplies this time because I didn't get a chance to write down all the stamp sets I used and the color of the paper but all these projects were made using all Stampin' Up! products. These are project ideas that I'm thinking about using in up coming class or workshop. Again, I want to apologize if the quality of the images are not that great. I had to use my iPhone to photograph these images again and I took them at night so the images might not be high resolution. Hope you won't mind. But, of course, it's always better to see it in person. But, since you can't, I try my best to share what I make with you with these images. So, here we go:

This is a lovely polka dot birthday card. I just love the color purple. As you will probably find out, it's my favorite color. I especially love it on cards. I love this purple color.

This is a thank you card. The different colors from the stamp image was made using the Stamp n Write markers. I love how it turned out. I also used sponges to distress the edges.

Another polka dot card. As you can see, I love my polka dot embossing folder. I use it frequently. Especially on my cards. It adds a nice touch. The stamp used was a stamp set from the Sale-A-Bration promotion which expired last month.

I'm starting to get obsess over these cute candy or treat cards. The following projects were all inspired by treats and favor gifts. This is a card made using the sweet treat cup and stamp set. The paper is a retired Stampin' Up! paper but the stamp set is still available in the current catalog.
 This is the inside of the card from above. I made a trap door where you can pull the string on the top and lift the door so you can grab the goodies without tearing the card apart. I got this idea from watching a YouTube tutorial. I forgot the person who did the tutorial. Sorry.
 You can see the goodies once the trap door is pull up. It's such a neat idea. I love this card.

Another sweet treat card. This one is made with the sweet heart treat cup and coordinating stamp set. I love how it turned out. The trap door is on the right side of the card instead of the top like the card above. It's different but the same idea.

Another treat idea. This one was made using the Stampin' Up! exclusive Sizzix Matchbox die. I used the window sheets and designer series paper.

This is a business card holder. I used the elements from the Nursery Designer Pack. I love the soft blue color. I love how this design turned out.
This was a card given to me and made by my upline, Alisha. Thank you Alisha for giving this to me. It was made using the petal cone die. It's turned into a cupcake. What a cute idea!

I was so inspired by the idea above that I decided to make a ice cream card using the same die, the petal cone die. I think it looks more like a carrot because of the orange cardstock but I think it still turned out okay. I think I still like the cupcake card above more.

Here's another great treat idea. It's a little purse and guess what's inside?
It's a Chirardelli Chocolate!

This is a cute gift card holder card.

I have to say out of all the projects I did today, this one would have to be my favorite so far. I used the new Springtime Vintage Designer Series Paper (I love this paper set because of all the floral designs) and I distressed the edge with a sponge. The card has two pockets inside for a card and giftt card or money. I just love how this card turned out. And I love the stamp set I used. It's so cue!

And, I have doing a lot of baby shower cards lately because some ladies are asking me to make some samples for a boy baby shower. So here is a couple of samples: This first one is a flip or swing card invitation. It was a hard card to create but very fun. I think it turned out fantastic! I love the final results.

This is a cute diaper card. I used the template from Stampin' Up!'s website and I used the Nursery Designer Pack. I love how the blue, white, and yellow colors compliment each other. It's soft and innocent like a baby.

And this is the last baby shower invitation. I used the fox and friends stamp set in the same colors as the cards above because it's for a boy and I think these colors are really pretty together. I really like this one a lot. I also love this stamp set. It's so adorable. There's so many things you could use it for. It's a great stamp set.

Well, this is it for tonight. I'm off to get some rest. My sisters are coming over to craft with me tomorrow. It will be so fun. We are making the waterfall card because my sister really likes that card so we'll see how it goes. I'll post some pics of them if I get a chance.  I need some rest. I've been crafting all day and my back aches. But, it was worth it. Look at all these goodies. It was so much fun! Have a good night. Hopefully, I'll see you back here again tomorrow or in a day or two.






No comments:

Post a Comment