Sunday, April 10, 2011

Weekend Project Update

Hi everyone. This week, I've been busy making cards to add to my etsy shop. It's been awhile since I added any new cards since I've been focusing more on Stampin' Up! Before I get started showing you the projects, I just wanted to share with you that I updated my business card again to match my new logo header. Here is a preview of it.

This is the front of the card with all my important contact info:
This is the back of the card with workshop and class info:

So, what do you think of this new design? It's plain but I like it because it has all my important info on it and it's not too overwhelming to look at. It's neat and clean. And I like that kind of look sometimes.

Well, let's get to the good stuff here. I tried to show at least two angle of the card so you get an idea of how the card is. Again, I must apologize for the lack of quality but I got lazy and took all the images here with my iPhone. Here are a few items that will be added to my etsy shop this week:

 This first card is a pretty card. I think it's call a spinner card. It's kind of heavy and bulky because it has two pennies between the little owl and the designer paper. It's made from using Stampin' Up! stamp set called Fox and Friends. It's a nice card to give to someone for their birthday. Especially kids. Because it's so fun to see the owl spin around when you move the card. If you like this card and want to make it, you can purchase the stamp set at my website here.
 
This is the view from the side. This card is so fun to create but funner to give away. If you like this card, be sure to pick it up at my etsy shop here.

This next card is a little blurry. I apologize for that. But, it's a cute card to give a love one or friend. I love how it turned out. It's just so pretty. I love all the hearts.
 
 Here is the side view.

I absolutely adore this card. It's called a slider card. It's very tricky to make but after watching so many tutorials and many trials and error, I finally mastered it. I used the hostess stamp set from Stampin' Up! called Because I care. I love this stamp set. I don't think I could ever give it up, even after it retires.
 This is another view of it from the front.
 When you slide the card out, you will see the message revealed. It's so adorable. I love this purple color. It's one of the five In Color called, Concord Crush.

This is another card using the In Color, Concord Crush. I guess you must have figure it out by now that purple is my favorite color. I love this stamp set from Stampin' Up! I used the new stamp set called Strength and Hope. I love the cute message. 
 Here's a closer look at the beautiful butterfly. I used mini glue dots to secure it down so it could be 3D.
 Here is the side view. If you want to make this card using this stamp set, you can get the stamp set here.

Here's a cute birthday card. I used Stampin' Up!'s Build A Cupcake punch.
 This is the side view.

This another card made using Stampin' Up!'s stamp set called Elizabeth. I think it's a gorgeous card.
 This is the side view.

This is a masculine card. Perfect to give to a guy for any occasion.  I used two Stampin' Up! stamp set, Extreme Guitar and Grunge Rock. If you like these stamps, you can get them here.
 This is the side view.

This is a card made using random things I found around my craft room. I think the paper is from Basic Grey.
 Here is the side view.

This is another card using designer paper and a stamp set from Basic Grey.
 This is the side view.

This is a very pretty card. I love how the colors came together. I sponged the edge to make it look distress.
 This is the side view.

This was a fun card to create. I used origami paper and cut it into pieces. I love all the vibrant colors in origami paper. I also used a stamp set and designer papers from Basic Grey.
 This is the side view.
 

 Well, that's some of the cards for now that is going to be added to my etsy shop this week. If you like these cards, be sure to grab them from the shop here.

In addition to working on cards to be added to my etsy show this week. I made several more display projects for upcoming workshop. First of all, I have to apologize for not listing all the products used here. I was  in a hurry and I didn't make a list. I promise in the future to list all the products used so you  will know what you need to buy to make the same project. So, here is a preview of some of the projects:

This is a pretty box. It's actually called a flat fold box because it looks like a box but it can be folded flat and sent to anyone like a card. This is the top view of the box/card.
 
 This is the view from the inside. I filled it with candy but you could write a message inside the box and fold it flat and send it to someone. I made this box using Old Olive cardstock paper, and Springtime Vintage Designer Paper and Vintage Brad.
 

This is a cute little purse favor box.

This is a nice birthday card using several Stampin' Up! elements. I will have to look up the stamp set and sticker set.
 This is the side view.

I made this card with my sisters last weekend. It's a waterfall card using the Springtime Vintage Designer paper. You pull on the green ribbon to reveal all the other three images. It's such a neat card to make.

This is a very beautiful card using the blossom punch and coordinating stamp set from the occasions catalog. I also used the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder to emboss the paper. It's so pretty. I love this card. I'm thinking about making a purple card too.
 This is the side view.

This is a similar card like the one I'm going to sell on my etsy shop except it's made using a Stampin' Up! Stamp set. I love how this card turned out. It's beautiful!
 This is the side view.

This is another sweet treat cup card. It's so adorable. I also made this card with my sisters last weekend.
 This is the side view.
 This is the inside where you pull the string to get the treats out.
 


Well, that's it for now. I hope you got some ideas to keep you crafting. Please let me know if you have any questions regarding any of the projects listed above as I did not list all the products used. Also, I am holding a class on Wednesday, April 20th from 6:30 to 8:00pm. So, if you're interested and you are local, feel free to RSVP for the class by Tuesday, April 19th. Class fee is $12 which includes the cost of supplies and refreshments. I will try to hold one class a month. This class will be very fun because we will be creating several projects together including cards and 3D projects. So you won't want to miss out on this event. So, I really hope you see you all there. Fees will be collected at the time of class. I wish you all happy crafting and a wonderful week. I'll meet you back here next week for more updates and projects to share. Take care.





No comments:

Post a Comment