Monday, January 31, 2011

First Digital Element Pack Freebie

Happy Monday everyone. I hope you all had a nice weekend. I was busy all weekend long with family functions to attend. I didn't get a chance to create any new cards. Fortunately, I have the day off today so I made a card for my friend's birthday tomorrow.  The picture quality is not that good because I took it with my iPhone 4. I had poor lighting. But cards are always better looking in real life than in still picture anyways.  Well, here is the card:


I like giving hand made cards because it's more special and the card is unique from any others. I usually never make duplicate cards or cards that are identical. I may use the same template or sketch but different materials. I love how this card turned out with the beautiful floral print. I embossed a texture on it as well as did some border stitching with my Singer Stylist sewing machine. I stitched a pink ribbon on it as well and tied on a pink fiber. To finish it off, I added three rose buds. I love how the pinks and blue compliment each other really well. I hope she will love the card as much as I enjoy creating it for her.

Also, I have another digital freebie for you guys for this week. It's my first element pack freebie. It's eight different kinds of stamp frames that come in both plain and pre-shadow. They also come in four different colors that can be easily recolor. All elements are created in Adobe Photoshop CS5 in 300 dpi. The link for the download is below.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a wonderful week. I'll see you guys back here again this weekend with maybe another digital freebie. Come back at the end of the week to see what the next freebie will be.

And again as always, please leave a comment if you download. I would love to hear what you think about my designs. Thank you.



1 comment:

  1. Thank you! Feel free to share anytime. Thanks for stopping by. Take care.

    ReplyDelete