Monday, January 17, 2011

Welcome to my new blog!

Hi everyone! This is my very first blog and blog post. I'm new to this online blogging. I thought this might be a good idea for my new business venture. I just started selling my hand made cards at my etsy shop. Here are some of the items that is on sale now.

This is my Valentine Card Series. They are on sale now at my etsy shop under th username: kajsiabcreations Grab them before they are gone. I listed the supplies I used there as well.










This Valentine's Day card above here is created from an idea from this wonderful designer name Kristina Werner from kwerner design from her "finally friday" tutorial. She does these great tutorials every Mondays and Fridays on her youtube channel. Check out her blog at: http://www.kwernerdesign.com/blog/ for more inspirations and ideas.










There are other cards at my etsy shop as well. So, I hope you enjoy this preview and if you have time, stop by the store to see what else I have. I hope to show more cards soon in the near future and hopefully be able to share some good information with you all. Also, I am also on facebook. Please come by and visit me sometimes. See you soon. Thanks for stopping by my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment