Sunday, January 23, 2011

First Digital Freebie-Glossy Metal Alpha

I didn't mention it in my last post but I've been doing some digital designing for some time now too. About two years. I have not posted my items or sold it in any shops. I've been stashing them away until now. I haven't participated in any design teams either because I've been so busy. I often wish I could make time but with work and the family, it seems impossible. There are so many great designers out there and I would just love the opportunity to work with them but I just could never make the time until now.

Okay, now on to the freebie. Today, I'm offering my first digital freebie. It's a alpha set created in Adobe Photoshop CS5. It comes in a alpha sheet which you can easily cut out each letter to use in your layout. Click on the link below to download.


I hope you enjoy this digital alpha set. Look for more digital  freebies in the end of this week. I hope to post more cards this week also.

Please leave a comment if you download. I would love to hear what you think about my designs. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment