Saturday, January 29, 2011

More Cards in the Shop

Hello everyone. I hope everyone had a wonderful week. This weekend, I'm adding a couple more cards in my etsy shop. Here are some of the cards that was added this weekend:









Please come by the shop and pick up some of these new creations. If you have any suggestions for cards that you would like to see more of, please e-mail me or leave me a comment. I really appreciate your help. Hope everyone will have a wonderful weekend. I will be back on Monday with another digital freebie download.

Also, don't forget that you can also find me on facebook here. Come by and visit me there sometimes. I'm always leaving updates about new sales and freebies. And it's a great way to stay in touch with me. Thanks for those who have supported me in the past and for your continued support.

No comments:

Post a Comment