Thursday, May 19, 2011

Classes updates and news

Hi everyone. I hope you all had a nice week. I've been so busy lately. More than usual. I have several projects going on right now. But, I just wanted to stop by and give you a peek at all the goodies we made last night at my party favor class. As I mentioned in my last post, we made five cute party favors. Here are the projects. Click on image for larger view.

1. Father's Day Shirt Goodies Bag

2. Tea Bag Holder

3. Fancy Favor Goodies Bag 

4. Hand Sanitizer Holder

5. Clear Box Goodies Bag
 
I also wanted to share some news with you guys regarding my future classes and plans. This is actually my last major class, meaning that you probably will never see me do more than two projects in one class ever again. The reason why I have been doing five projects in the last two classes was because I wanted everyone to get the most out of my class and I wanted everyone to have endless fun. It's a good thing that I prepped everything for everyone ahead of time so we could get everything done within the two hours of class. But, I'm finding that it can also be overwhelming for some people and I want everyone to have a great experience stamping with me. But, I also realized that doing so much classes is taking away from doing what I enjoy most which is free stamping. I love to sit down and just stamp anything I want and create something beautiful. All I've been doing lately is endless prepping and planning.

So, I am taking a little break from classes. In fact, May 31st will be my last class, taught at home. It is my Scrapbooking class in honor of National Scrapbooking Month. I have limited the class size to 10 because of space. So far, class is filling up fast so please reserve your seat today if you plan on coming. Please be courteous and only reserve if you plan on coming. I really appreciate at least 5 days notice if you plan on cancelling class so I can offer your seat to someone else who wants to come. Thank you so much for those who have attended my classes before in the past and those who are my regular attendees. It is you gals who makes it worthwhile for everything I do. I work very hard coming up with ideas and planning and prepping for a class. I just hope to make it fun for you and hopefully inspire you to let your creativity out.

I'm sorry for those of you who didn't get a chance to attend my classes because of your schedule or for whatever reason. I am however, considering to offer you a monthly kit which contains all the materials for a certain projects that I create each month. The only thing not contained in the kit is adhesive, tools, and stamped images. You will get the papers, embellishments, and ribbon in each kit. Anyone can order them for a short period of time each month. After a new kit is released, the old kit will be retired. Kits will be purchased directly from my blog here. Each kit will be different. When the kit arrives, you will just have to assemble the projects together. Pictures and instructions will be e-mailed to anyone who purchases the kits. If it contains templates, you will get them as well. So, instead of physically being in my class, you will have all the materials to make it yourself. I'm very excited about this project. If I get enough feedback from everyone and if I get enough people interested, I will consider doing this project effective August 2011. So, in the mean time, I will continue to create projects and post them here to share with you guys. Please leave me comments and feedback. Trust me, I read all your comments and feedback and I appreciate everyone's comments. Thanks for all your support and keep stamping. I'll see you guys next time. Take care.





No comments:

Post a Comment