Saturday, May 7, 2011

Summer Mini and More Inspirations

Hi everyone! I'm back again to show you what I've been creating with the new stamps from the Summer Mini Catalog and other things that I have been working on. I apologize but I'm in a hurry in posting today so I don't have supply list but they are made from using Stampin' Up! Products. All stamp images are copy right from Stampin' Up! If you need supply list for a particular card, please let me know and I will more than happy look it up for you. Also, I apologize if the quality is not great. Again, I took it with my iPhone so it's not so sharp.

This is not from the Summer Mini but one of the cards I created this week for fun.

 This is a stamp set from the Summer Mini Catalog. I love this stamp set. I sponged the background and used the blender pen and wonder crayons for this card.

 A friend asked me to create tea bag favors for her sister's tea party so I came up with these two designs. They are tea bags holder. This is the first design. The color theme was yellow, purple, and green. This is actually the second design I made. I gave the first one to her as a sample. The only difference is that the ribbon color was green and it has a different sentiment stamped on the front. It was a thank you sentiment instead.

This is the inside of the holder. This one holds two tea bags perfectly.

This is the second design. It's smaller than the first design. Again, this one is also different from the original one I created for her. I gave her the original one as a sample. I should have taken pictures to compare but I was in a hurry and forgot. The only difference is that the image and sentiment in the front is different and I used the itty bitty tag punch and attached it to the ribbon. If I get a chance, I will create the same one for you guys to see again.

This is the inside of the holder. This one holds only one tea bag. 

I got so creative that I decided to make this hot coco slider holder also. I thought it would also make a nice party favor. This is the front of the holder. It doesn't stand on its own but is not very bulk as well. 

Here is how it looks like when you slide the hot coco out. It can easily slide back in as well. It's such a neat idea. I think it turned out really good.

Here's another card made using a stamp from the Summer Mini Catalog. I used the blender pen to color in the vase and flowers. I love how beautiful it turned out. It doesn't look that great in photo but it's beautiful in real life.

 I was playing around with this new embossing folder and decided to create this card on the left. I used the wonder crayon and the aqua painter. I love how subtle and beautiful it turned out. But then, while I was working on another project, it fell from my shelf and hit the ink. See the black smear in the top right hand corner. I was so bummed out that I decided to make another one on the left hand here. But, the colors did not turn out as well as I liked it so I made it to look different. Oh well, I'm still going to keep the smear one because I like it a lot.

Here's another card using a stamp set from the Summer Mini Catalog as well. I used the blender pen to color the image. I don't like it that much. Don't know why. But, oh well. That happens to me all the time.

This is a card that I created for my little sister. She is graduating in two weeks with her BA degree. I'm so proud of her. I have this wonderful quote stamp that I adore so much so I used it on the card. I didn't show you guys the inside of the card but it has the similar design in the inside along with a pocket to hold money and a nice message. I think she will love this card as much as I enjoy creating it for her.

This is a up close look at the butterfly on this card. I used dazzling diamond glitter on it and some pearls. It's so pretty.

 Okay, the last thing that I wanted to show you guys is the party favor projects that I have been working on for my party favor class on May 18. So many people has asked me to hold a party favor class so I scheduled it for May 18. We will be creating all party favor projects for this class. I have been working on several ideas and projects but not sure yet which project we will be creating in class. Here are a few ideas. If you RSVP for this class and like any of these ideas for class, let me know. I'm open to suggestions. If you are in the area (Sacramento, CA) and have not RSVP for this class, there is still a couple of spots left so make sure you RSVP for this class. Class fee is $35 and includes all the supplies and goodies. 

Okay, so here are some of the projects. These favors are filled with candy but it can be used for any occasions or filled with anything.

Well, this is all the images I photograph for now. I'm still working on more party favor ideas. I will be using dies as well so I'll post pictures as soon as I can get a chance. Keep stamping and I'll see you guys real soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment