Saturday, May 14, 2011

Party Favor Class Preview

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful week. I apologize for posting this so late. I just wanted to stop by and give you a quick preview of the five projects we will be creating this upcoming class on Wednesday May 18, 2011. Yes, you heard me correct. We will be making five projects.



The projects are: hand sanitizer holder, fancy favor bag, Father's Day shirt treat holder, clear box treat holder, and tea bag holder. Keep in mind that for every project that we create, you will get the template to go along with it so you can make it yourself later. Also, you will get extra materials for the clear box treat and fancy favor bag so you make additional favors with them. Also keep in mind that the colors and designs may vary. I hope you will join me this Wednesday. Last day to RVSP for class is Monday, May 16, 2011. There are limited seats so make sure you RSVP your seat today so you won't miss out on these fun projects. I look forward to stamping with you soon. Take care and I will see you later. Thanks.






No comments:

Post a Comment