Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Hi everyone. I know I'm a day late at posting this but I just wanted to wish all those lovely ladies in my life a wonderful and beautiful mother's day filled with happiness and joy. I spent the lovely day with my mother and sisters. We had a barbecue and salad and cake. It was so nice. When I came home that evening, I found this sitting on my desk.

It was a beautiful fruit cake and pink roses with a card.
 This is the front and inside of the card. It was signed by my boys. Such a sweet thing. It really made my day!

 Here are the roses upclose in a vase. It's beautiful. My oldest son Keon picked the color. It was so sweet of the boys. They really are charming. Really made me feel special and loved.

So, before I leave you today, I'd like to share two Mother's Day cards I made last night with you. I hope you enjoy them and let me know if you need the supply list for them. Thanks and take care. I'll be back in a couple of days so show you more ideas and insprations. Please RSVP for the workshop on Wed 05-11-11 if you haven't already.




No comments:

Post a Comment