Monday, May 23, 2011

Shop on break...

Hi everyone.

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I had a super busy and tiring weekend. I didn't stamp this weekend. My little sister graduated from college with her degree in Health Education so I spent the weekend with my family. On Saturday, we had a picnic at the park to celebrate her accomplishments and then attended her commencement ceremony on Sunday. Boy, we got lucky. The weather forecast showed that it was going to rain on Sunday but it didn't. It was actually really hot. I didn't upload those wonderful photos we took so I will have to share it with at another time.

But, I wanted to stop by quickly and share a little news with you guys that my etsy shop is currently on break. I'm in the process of re-organizing and re-listing my cards. I'm anticipating that my shop will be available again sometime in August 2011. So, please check back here for more updates. Thanks again to those of you who have supported me in the past. And, I really apologize for those of you who are awaiting my uploads. I will inform you once the shop is available again.

So, before I leave you tonight, I just want to share with you a few cards I made today while I rested at home with the boys. I'm off to work again tomorrow so probably no more stamping for a couple more days. I'm still currently working on scrapbooking projects so I've put aside card making for a few days. I just pulled out some old stamps I had purchased before but never used yet along with some of my favorite stamps and paper pads. I will not be listing products used since it's late now but if you want to know the products used, please feel free to e-mail me or comment me here and I will let you know. Here are the three cards I made today.




I hope you enjoy these cards as much as I enjoy creating them! Thanks for stopping by! Talk to you later!



No comments:

Post a Comment